Requirements to contributions predestined to be published
by “Narodoznavchi Zoshyty” magazine
1. Text of a planned publication is to be presented as a document set in Microsoft Word text editor (doc, rtf) and usually margined as follows: upper, lower ad right spaces equal to 1,5 cm, left one to 2,5 cm; Times New Roman type, 14 point, 1,5 interlinear gap.
2. Name (by small letters) and family-name (by capital ones) are to be fixed in the beginning of a text before the title of a work (bold type).
3. Annotations and keywords are to be included in three linguistic versions, i.e. in Ukrainian – after a title – as well as ones in English and in Russian in the end, after bibliographical notes, 12 point, 1 interlinear gap.
4. Bibliography (a list of sources and mentions in literature) is to be placed after the text of publication.
5. Bibliography is to be arranged in alphabetical order – archival materials first, then Cyrillic-script editions followed by Latin-script ones finalized with enumeration of Internet resources.
Family names and initials are to be italicised.
Field of responsibility (author, translator, compiler) is to be indicated obligatorily as well as editors and a number of pages in book or – if a magazine / proceedings set has been used – pages of certain article (e.g. P.105-127).
Пісні Явдохи Зуїхи. Записав Гнат Танцюра / упоряд., передм. та прим. Ю. Юзвенко, М. Яценка. — К. : Наукова думка, 1965. — 810 с.;
Тарас Я.Н. Памятники архитектуры Молдавии (ХIV — начало ХX века) / Ярослав Тарас. — Кишинев : Тимпул, 1986. — 248 с.
6. In the text of publication references to the sources are to be presented by two numbers in the square brackets (e.g. [2, p. 320]); the first number denoting position in a list of sources while the second one indicating pages (sheets, numbers of illustrations etc.) In the brackets two sources are to be separated with semicolon (e.g. [2, sheet 12; 7, p. 320]).
7. Notes (comments, author’s MS archives) are to be placed by the page as upper indexes signed with one by one Arabic numbers (1, 2, 3…).
8. Text is to be followed by a list of abbreviations
9. Illustrative materials of publications are to be presented together with a text via electronic data media, each picture by separate file (300dpi) and numbered according to a place of ones in the text (with a title containing initial letters of author’s family-name in Latin script as well as an ordinary number).
10. Illustrations are to be accompanied by Microsoft Word file (doc, rtf) with a list of explanatory sentences (title, author, year, source of illustration etc.) Pointing of places for illustrations in the text is desirable (page, paragraph).
11. Author’s personal data (town, degree, office, institution, main publications, post-office address, phone, E-mail address etc.) in separate Microsoft Word file (doc, rtf) are to be presented additionally.
Materials in electronic form are to be e-mailed to email@example.com or dispatched on CD/DVD to Editorial board.